ROTHBLOOM EYE CARE AVAILABILITY - UPDATED! 03/31/2020
REDUCED OFFICE HOURS: Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM
We want to keep you updated on the impact the COVID-19 virus has had on our ability to provide services to you and your family. For the safety of the public, the CDC has recommended that all routine vision visits be postponed until further notice. Although we are not currently seeing patients in the office, we are able to offer the following services to better serve you:
- Medical Eye Health Emergency: If you have a eye condition that requires a doctor’s immediately attention, we’ll arrange for a doctor to contact you to determine if an office visit is necessary. For an emergency after hours, call the office and listen to the message for instructions.
- Schedule an Appointment or reschedule an existing appointment for an eye exam. At this time we are not scheduling appointments for routine eye exams until Friday May 1, 2020. Schedule by calling the office or online by visiting https://www.drrothbloom.com/appointments/
- Refill an Existing Medication Prescription: call the office or email us at email@example.com
- Arrange to pick up glasses or contacts that were ordered for you: call the office to arrange a pickup time.
- Refill an existing contact lens prescription: call the office. We will verify insurance, apply benefits, use HSA or FSA benefits and ship your order directly to you. Have your boxes handy when you call so we can verify your prescription information.
- Order a Replacement Pair Of Glasses: if you lost or broke your current glasses we may be able to reorder a pair of glasses for you from the existing information we have on file. We can verify insurance, apply benefits, use HSA or FSA benefits and call you when they are ready.
- Need a trial pair of contacts to hold you over until your next eye exam: we can arrange for you to pickup a trial pair (when available).
- Pay an outstanding account balance: call us we can take credit card payment over the phone.
- Any questions or concerns about your vision or eye health: call us we’ll be glad to answer them.
**Our hours and availability are subject to change and we will keep you updated. We look forward to seeing and caring for you soon! Thank you for trusting us to serve all of your vision and eye health needs! Be safe and stay healthy.
The Doctors and Staff of Rothbloom Eye Care
Rothbloom Eye Care Is All About … Vision And Eye Health Care
A Team of Experienced Optometrists
With over 33 years of experience, Rothbloom Eye Care is a state of the art eye care facility. Schedule an appointment … our Optometrists will discuss the latest technological advances available in vision and eye health care.
A Reason To Visit Us!
One of the most important reasons to visit us is to better understand how your vision and eye health impact your lifestyle. We believe that education is an important part of your overall health and wellness. After all, you only have one set of eyes and we want to make sure you know how to care for them!
We’ve Got The Style You’re Looking For!
Why settle for an ordinary pair of glasses, when you can have an extraordinary pair! We’ll help you find a pair of glasses you’ll fall in love with … maybe even two or three. Our eyewear collection of exclusive trend setting styles from across the globe is of sophisticated design and enduring quality.
Convenience and Personal Attention!
We can save you time! Early morning and evening hours available for your convenience! We make the process of scheduling a visit and understanding your insurance benefits easy.